Hey guys, today I’m featuring Lisa Buben of InspireToThrive on my blog. This is the very first interview, I’m conducting. The reason behind conducting this interview is to let you guys know how successful bloggers are performing in the field and how you can improve yourself.
Let’s welcome Lisa on BlogCooters.
1. Welcome to Blog Cooters Lisa, would you please introduce yourself to my readers?
My Name is Lisa and I blog at Inspire to Thrive. I’ve been there 3 years.
2. It is really difficult for me to find ideas for writing articles, how you sort out ideas for writing articles?
When I learn something new from my retail website I like to share it to help others. Or if something new is happening via social media, blogging and SEO and not many are talking about it yet.
3. I have seen that most of your articles do not follow any word count criteria. What is the role of word count in an article?
I always do at least 500 and try to do a minimum now of 800. I’d like to get over 2,000 but haven’t yet. I think 1200 has been my longest.
4. What is your main source of income?
It really varies, I get some via affiliates and others via Sponsored Tweets.
5. I have a bad experience with Google Adsense, What is your opinion about it? Would you like to suggest any other ad-network except Adsense?
I tried it in the beginning and didn’t do well. I would not mind trying it again in the future though I don’t like blogs with a lot of ads either. They have to be very targeted.
6. How much time you dedicate to blogging?
At least 20 hours per week.
7. What social networking sites according to you make difference in your marketing campaign?
Twitter has been the best for me.
8. Are Search Engines really important for blogging? What are the main sources of driving traffic to your blog?
Oh yes, Google organic is the best. Google and Bing are well for me as well as the social sites, Listly and BizSugar.
9. Many bloggers start blogging with the intention of making fast money and almost all of them fail, what you think is the reason behind their failure?
Yes, they don’t have passion for it and they quit too soon.
10. What things you think you can do better except blogging?
Write better, be better with my grammar.
11. Everyone has a role model, who is your role model?
I have many – Adrienne Smith, John Paul Aguiar, Ileane Smith, Brian Hawkins and mom to name a few.
12. What you think your expertise is? Writing, Marketing, SEO or any other?
13. According to you what makes a blogger successful?
One who loves what they are doing and continue to do it.
14. What are your future plans?
I’d like to continue with my blog and maybe have a redesign in the coming year and find ways to monetize it better.
15. Please leave a message for my readers.
Blogging is really an art form and one that you must love if you continue to blog year after year.
Back to my Readers:
I’m inspired with Lisa’s message, if you are passionate about blogging you will never lose your interest for it. I would like to point out question #9, don’t expect money from blogging, do blogging with real passion money would join you soon. It is certain that blogging will generate money for you but it requires patience and time. Starting blogging for money and quitting it after some time is just a waste of time. If you want to earn fast money, do something other than blogging.
I would feature some other pro bloggers soon on this blog, let me know what you think about this interview by leaving your precious comments.
_________________________________________________________________ Make Super Money With This Program